Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1) To be honest, it didn't help at all. My interview helped me develop a newer perspective in Aikido and what it is suppose to help you achieve while my presentation helped me understand the time and the effort I need to put in to reach my goal: becoming a black belt. I learned from both of them, but I learned two completely different things.
2) What stood out was probably my visual and my attire. I showed each step (belt) that you have to go through to reach the end (black belt). Also there was very few people that dressed up for the presentation, so I believe that helped me stand out.
3) Most challenging part was to not go over the five minutes! From the start I knew that I would have that problem because there is lots of things to talk about in Aikido, even on just the belts! I shortened the presentation a good amount, and I still had to rush through it. That is probably one of the most challenging things so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment