Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Independent Component 2

Google Docs Calender
Evidence:
Journal entries is what I did again to keep track of everything that I did for my independent component. The pages again are a little out of order but just follow the numbers 1-10!

L:
I, Paul Navarro, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.

I did various ki exercises to try and develop my ki for 30 hours.

I:
Controlling your ki, from what I have research and also partially experienced, takes a number of years. Although I did not achieve my goal of controlling my ki in the little amount of time that I had I did feel different afterward, I felt more controlling as to where my mind would wonder off to and I was able to become more at peace.

A:
It defiantly helped my EQ because I feel like I have proved that my first answer: controlling your ki to become a successful aikido practitioner as valid. Why? Well if you become more calm even by trying to develop your ki , keep in mind that keeping calm is needed to be in control of a fight or encounter, then once you are able to control your ki you will not only stay calm in the heat of a battle but also be able to control your energy and make your techniques stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment